Oracle Java EE 6 (Advance Java) training course gives you a broader view of Java EE platform. This training offers the ability to build and deploy the enterprise applications and gain hands-on experience in developing the business applications. This J2EE course imparts knowledge and skills that enhance your productivity and enables you to execute more efficient development techniques.
By the end of this training, the learner will be proficient in the following skills:
- Understand Enterprise Application Architecture
- Compare and develop a web-based user interface using Java servlets, JavaServer Pages (JSP), and JavaServer Faces (JSF)
- Describe the role of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) in a Java EE application and implement EJB session beans
- Enable database access by developing Java Persistence API entity classes
- Develop message communication between computers using Java Message Service (JMS)
- Learn web service model and implement Java EE Web Services with Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) and Java API for RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS)
- Java Developer
- Java EE Developer
- J2ME Developer
The participants with sound Java Programming experience are the ideal candidates to attend this training program. Working professionals having familiarity with IDE, object serialization, database concepts, and structured query language (SQL) can also be benefited with this training course.