In case you’re searching for Tableau Interview Questions and Answers for...Read More
Advanced MS Excel 2016 Certification Training
Looking for an Microsoft Excel course online to improve your skills and save you time?
Zenfotec's Advanced Excel training online can quickly get you up to speed with Excel, taking you from complete novice to Excel ninja. Our Microsoft Excel training with Macros course lets you master the most widely used spreadsheet, MS Excel. We provide the best online classes to help you learn Excel workbook, tables, cells, creating dashboard, interactive components, charting, filtering, sorting, PIVOT Table and data processing with real-world data sets.
3.5K plus ratings 10K + learners
Learn at your own pace with Self Paced Video Training. For more information
Tableau Course Details
About Advanced MS Excel 2016 Certification Course
Excel has become one of the prerequisites for almost all jobs in the analytics and consulting sector. Through this course, you’ll learn the advanced functions that are used by analysts on a day to day basis. You’ll also get accustomed to even more advanced stages of excel use like Macros which further come handy.
Zenfotec’s comprehensive MS Excel certification course will help you to master the basics and advanced features of MS Excel to effectively apply them in your daily tasks. This Microsoft Excel training will give you an overview of working with the powerful spreadsheet application, MS Excel. This course includes creating dashboards, interactive components, data consolidation and debugging. This training is useful for working on financial, mathematical and statistical data processing. Throughout the course, you’ll be given hands-on assignments and case-studies to put the theoretical knowledge to practical.
What will you learn in this Ms Excel training course?
- Basic and advanced concepts of MS Excel
- Deploying formulae and logical functions
- Using sorting and filtering on Excel spreadsheet data
- Excel charting principles
- Data quality issues
- Using PIVOT table for explaining advanced options
- Advanced functions like DSUM and DMAX
- Using VBA Editor for editing Macros
- Working on practical VBA projects
Who should take up this MS Excel training course?
- Business Professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Data Analysts and Programmers
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Those looking for a career in analytics
What are the prerequisites for learning MS Excel?
Anybody wishing to be an expert in MS Excel can take up this training course.
Why should you learn MS Excel online training?
- Microsoft Excel has leading market share with over 750 million users worldwide – comScore.com
- Excel is used by Finance, Sales, Marketing, HR and other departments
- Deep Excel expertise is a much sought-after skill around the world
Microsoft Excel is being used by almost all companies today. By taking this training course, you will be able to work effortlessly with data, be it financial, accounting, statistical or other data related to sales and marketing. You will be able to process data and gain valuable insights using various formulae, functions, graphs and charts. This will help you get a good job in a company of your choice for a competitive pay scale.
Bangalore, Melbourne, Chicago, Hyderabad, London, New York, Toronto, India, Pune, Noida, Kolkata, Houston, Gurgaon, Delhi, Dallas, Coimbatore, Chennai, Atlanta, Singapore, Sydney, Mumbai, Dubai, Jersey, Los Angeles and San Jose
- An overview of the screen, navigation and basic spreadsheet concepts
- Various selection techniques
- Shortcut Keys
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Using and Customizing AutoCorrect
- Changing Excel’s Default Options
USING BASIC FUNCTIONS
- Using Functions – Sum, Average, Max, Min, Count, Counta
- Absolute, Mixed and Relative Referencing
FORMATTING AND PROOFING
- Formatting Cells with Number formats, Font formats, Alignment, Borders, etc
- Basic conditional formatting
- SumIf, SumIfs, CountIf, CountIfs, AverageIf, AverageIfs
- File Level Protection
- Workbook, Worksheet Protection
- Upper, Lower, Proper
- Left, Mid, Right
- Trim, Len, Exact
- Find, Substitute
DATE AND TIME FUNCTIONS
- Today, Now
- Day, Month, Year
- Date, Date if, DateAdd
- EOMonth, Weekday
ADVANCED PASTE SPECIAL TECHNIQUES
- Paste Formulas, Paste Formats, Paste Validations
- Transpose Tables
SORTING and FILTERING
- Filtering on Text, Numbers & Colors
- Sorting Options
- Advanced Filters on 15-20 different criteria(s)
- Setting Up Print Area
- Customizing Headers & Footers
- Designing the structure of a template
- Print Titles –Repeat Rows / Columns
WHAT IF ANALYSIS
- Goal Seek
- Scenario Analysis
- Data Tables (PMT Function)
- If Function
- How to Fix Errors – iferror
- Nested If
- Complex if and or functions
- Number, Date & Time Validation
- Text and List Validation
- Custom validations based on formula for a cell
- Dynamic Dropdown List Creation using Data Validation – Dependency List
- Vlookup / HLookup
- Index and Match
- Nested VLookup
- Reverse Lookup using Choose Function
- Worksheet linking using Indirect
- Vlookup with Helper Column
- Creating Simple Pivot Tables
- Basic and Advanced Value Field Setting
- Classic Pivot table
- Grouping based on numbers and Dates
- Calculated Field & Calculated Items
- What are the Array Formulas, Use of the Array Formulas?
- Basic Examples of Arrays (Using ctrl+shift+enter).
- Array with if, len and mid functions formulas.
- Array with Lookup functions.
- Advanced Use of formulas with Array.
CHARTS and slicers
- Various Charts i.e. Bar Charts / Pie Charts / Line Charts
- Using SLICERS, Filter data with Slicers
- Manage Primary and Secondary Axis
- Planning a Dashboard
- Adding Tables and Charts to Dashboard
- Adding Dynamic Contents to Dashboard
- What Is VBA?
- What Can You Do with VBA?
- Recording a Macro
- Procedure and functions in VBA
Variables in VBA
- What is Variables?
- Using Non-Declared Variables
- Variable Data Types
- Using Const variables
Message Box and INPUT BOX FUNCTIONS
IF and SELECT statements
- Simple If Statements
- The Elseif Statements
- Defining select case statements
Looping in VBA
Customization are available as per the clients requirements.
About MS Excel Certification Course:
This Microsoft Excel online course is designed for clearing the Zenfotec MS Excel Certification Exam. The entire MS Excel course content is designed by industry professionals to get the best jobs in top MNCs. As part of this online MS Excel course, you will be working on real-time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry scenarios, thus helping you fast track your career effortlessly.
At the end of this online Python course, there will be quizzes that perfectly reflect the type of questions asked in the respective certification exams and help you score better marks.
Zenfotec Course Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project work (after the expert review) and upon scoring at least 60% marks in the quiz. Zenfotec certification is well recognized in top MNCs like Cisco, Cognizant, Mu Sigma, TCS, Genpact, Hexaware, Sony, Ericsson and others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Zenfotec provides job-oriented MS Excel training for both beginners and advanced learners. Excel is the most widely used spreadsheet, and this training includes mastering the creation of Excel dashboard, data consolidation, debugging and working with interactive components. Upon the completion of the training you will be awarded the Zenfotec Excel Certification.
You will be working on real-time projects and step-by-step assignments that have high relevance in the corporate world, and the course curriculum is designed by industry experts. Upon the completion of the training course, you can apply for some of the best jobs in top MNCs around the world at top salaries. Zenfotec offers lifetime access to videos, course materials, 24/7 support and course material upgrading to the latest version at no extra fee. Hence, it is clearly a one-time investment.
At Zenfotec you can enroll either for the instructor-led online training or self-paced training. Apart from this Zenfotec also offers corporate training for organizations to upskill their workforce. All trainers at Zenfotec have 12+ years of relevant industry experience and they have been actively working as consultants in the same domain making them subject matter experts. Go through the sample videos to check the quality of the trainers.
Zenfotec is offering the 24/7 query resolution and you can raise a ticket with the dedicated support team anytime. You can avail the email support for all your queries. In the event of your query not getting resolved through email we can also arrange one-to-one sessions with the trainers. You would be glad to know that you can contact Zenfotec support even after completion of the training. We also do not put a limit on the number of tickets you can raise when it comes to query resolution and doubt clearance.
Zenfotec offers the self-paced training to those who want to learn at their own pace. This training also affords you the benefit of query resolution through email, one-on-one sessions with trainers, round the clock support and access to the learning modules or LMS for lifetime. Also you get the latest version of the course material at no added cost. The Zenfotec self-paced training is 75% lesser priced compared to the online instructor-led training. If you face any problems while learning we can always arrange a virtual live class with the trainers as well.
Zenfotec actively provides placement assistance to all learners who have successfully completed the training. For this we are exclusively tied-up with over 80 top MNCs from around the world. This way you can be placed in outstanding organizations like Sony, Ericsson, TCS, Mu Sigma, Standard Chartered, Cognizant, Cisco, among other equally great enterprises. We also help you with the job interview and résumé preparation part as well.
You can definitely make the switch from self-paced to online instructor-led training by simply paying the extra amount and joining the next batch of the training which shall be notified to you specifically.
Once you complete the Zenfotec training program along with all the real-world projects, quizzes and assignments and upon scoring at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam; you will be awarded the Zenfotec verified certification. This certificate is very well recognized in Zenfotec affiliate organizations which include over 80 top MNCs from around the world which are also part of the Fortune 500 list of companies.