In case you’re searching for Tableau Interview Questions and Answers for...Read More
Python Programming Training
Python certification training course online will help you master the concepts and gain in-depth experience on writing Python code and use packages like SciPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, NumPy, Web scraping libraries and Lambda function. You will also learn how to write Python code on Big Data Analytics. As part of this course ,you will be working on real-world projects and case studies and get hands-on experience.
60 plus ratings 7K + learners
Learn at your own pace with Self Paced Video Training. For more information
Tableau Course Details
About Python Training and Certification Course
Zenfotec’s comprehensive Python training certification course will help you to understand the high-level, general-purpose dynamic programming language. It will teach you the basics of Python, data operations, conditional statements, shell scripting, and Django. This course will give you hands-on development experience and prepare you for an exciting career as a professional Python programmer.
What will you learn in this Python training course?
- Importance and introduction to Python and its installation
- Study OOP, expressions, data types, looping, etc.
- functions, operations and class defining
- Get to know the Machine Learning algorithms in Python
- Course completion certificate from Zenfotec
- Be equipped for the Python professional certification
Who should take up this Python training course?
- BI Managers and Project Managers
- Software Developers and ETL Professionals
- Analytics Professionals
- Big Data Professionals
- Those who wish to have a career in Python
What are the prerequisites for learning Python?
Any basic knowledge of programming can help you.
Why should you learn Python online training?
- Python’s design and libraries provide 10 times productivity compared to C, C++ or Java
- A Senior Python Developer in the United States can earn $102,000 – Indeed
- If Python has to be compared with C++ and Java in Ease of User, Python stands out as Simpler and dynamical.
- In terms of scalibility, it is cross platform and can run on various platforms.
- Average salaries is much higher compared to C++ and Java, that amounts to $103,492.
Python is a highly popular object-oriented language that is fast to learn and easy to deploy. It can run on various systems like Windows, Linux and Mac; this makes it highly coveted for the Data Analytics domain. Upon the completion of Python certification training, you can work in the Big Data Hadoop environment for very high salaries.
Bangalore, Melbourne, Chicago, Hyderabad, London, New York, Toronto, India, Pune, Noida, Kolkata, Houston, Gurgaon, Delhi, Dallas, Coimbatore, Chennai, Atlanta, Singapore, Sydney, Mumbai, Dubai, Jersey, Los Angeles and San Jose
Module 1: Introduction to Python Programming
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Comparison with other programming language
- Installing Python and pip
- Scope of Python in Production
- Working with IDE and interpreter
- Features of Python
- Python Versions
- Creating your first python program
- Python keywords and identifiers
- Python Variables
- Type of Conversion
Module 2: Data Types, Operators, Strings, Conditional statements & Loops
- Python Data Types
- Arithmetic operators
- Relational operators
- Conditional operators
- Logical operators
- Bitwise operators Introduction to string
- Basic string operation
- String functions and methods
- Deleting a string
- String manipulation and concatenation
- Conditional Statements
- What are conditional statements?
- Working with “if” condition
- Working with “if-else” condition
- Working with “if-elif” condition
- Nested if condition
- Introduction to Loops concept
- Working with ‘while’ loop
- Working with ‘for’ loop
- Break statement and Continue statement
- Practical examples for each topic
Module 3: Sequence of Data (Data Types)
- Python Lists
- Lists are mutable
- Getting to Lists
- List indices
- Traversing a list
- List operations, slices and methods
- Map, filter and reduce
- Deleting elements
- Python Tuples
- Creating Tuples
- Advantages of Tuple over List
- Comparing tuples
- Deleting a Tuple
- Slicing of Tuple
- Built-in functions with Tuple
- How to create a set?
- Iteration Over Sets
- Python Set Methods
- Python Set Operations
- Union of sets
- How to create a dictionary?
- Python Dictionary Methods
- Copying dictionary
- Delete Keys from the dictionary
- Dictionary len() Method
- Python List cmp() Method
- Programming examples for all type of data types
Module 4: Functions
- What is a function?
- How to define and call a function in Python?
- Types of Functions
- How Function Return Value?
- Types of Arguments in Functions
- Rules to define a function in Python
- Nested Functions
- Call By Value, Call by Reference
- map(), filter(), reduce() functions
- Anonymous Functions/Lambda functions
Module 5: Modules, Packages, Date & Time
- Python Module
- What is a Module?
- Types of Modules
- The import Statement
- The from…import Statement
- Creating User defined Modules
- Python Packages
- What is a Package?
- Introduction to Packages?
- Importing module from a package
- Creating a Package
- Popular Python Packages
- Python Date and time
- How to Use Date & DateTime Class
- How to Format Time Output
- Calendar in Python
- The Time Module
- Python Calendar Module
- Practical examples
Module 6: File and Error Handling
- Python File Handling
- What is a data, Information File?
- How to create a Text Fill and Append Data to a File and Read a File
- Closing a file
- Read, read line, read lines, write, write lines
- Renaming and Deleting Files
- Directories in Python
- Python Error Handling
- Python Errors
- Common RunTime Errors in PYTHON
- Chain of importance Of Exception
- Exception Handling
- Try & Except
- Try, Except & else
- Python Custom Exceptions
- Ignore Errors
- Practical Examples
Module 7: Classes and Objects
- Introduction to OOPs Programming
- Object Oriented Programming System
- OOPS Principles
- Define Classes
- Creating Objects
- Class variables and Instance Variables Constructors
- Basic concept of Object and Classes
- Access Modifiers
- How to define Python classes
- Python Namespace–
- What is Inheritance?
- Types of Inheritance?
Module 8: Database Communication
- What is Database?
- Types of Databases?
- What is DBMS, RDBMS?
- Working with MariaDB
- How to create a database?
- How to upload data into table
- Integration of database and output of other program
- Creation of MariaDB users
- Working with remote database storage
- Altering the table using python
Module 9: Introduction to web frameworks
- Django Design
- Advantages of Django
- Installing Django
- Designing Web Pages
- PYTHON Flask
Module 10: Project-1
- Automation of User Management in Linux
About Tableau Certification:
This Python online course is designed for clearing the Zenfotec Python Certification Exam. The entire python course content is designed by industry professionals to get the best jobs in top MNCs. As part of this online Python course, you will be working on real-time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry scenarios, thus helping you fast track your career effortlessly.
At the end of this online Python course, there will be quizzes that perfectly reflect the type of questions asked in the respective certification exams and help you score better marks.
Zenfotec Course Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project work (after the expert review) and upon scoring at least 60% marks in the quiz. Zenfotec certification is well recognized in top MNCs like Cisco, Cognizant, Mu Sigma, TCS, Genpact, Hexaware, Sony, Ericsson and others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Python is considered as the best programming langauges in the world and its application is endless. With Zenfotec’s Python Online Certification Training course, you will get hands-on experience in mastering the programming langauge. You will learn about the basic and advanced concepts of Python including MapReduce in Python, machine learning, Hadoop streaming and also Python packages like Scikit and Scipy. You will be awarded the Zenfotec Course Completion Certificate after successfully completing the training course.
As part of this online Python course you will be working on real time Python projects that have high relevance in the corporate world, step-by-step assignments and curriculum designed by industry experts. Upon completion of the Python online course you can apply for some of the best jobs in top MNCs around the world at top salaries. Intellipaat offers lifetime access to videos, course materials, 24/7 Support, and course material upgrading to latest version at no extra fees. Hence it is clearly a one-time investment for a hands-on Python online course.
At Zenfotec you can enroll either for the instructor-led online training or self-paced training. Apart from this Zenfotec also offers corporate training for organizations to upskill their workforce. All trainers at Zenfotec have 12+ years of relevant industry experience and they have been actively working as consultants in the same domain making them subject matter experts. Go through the sample videos to check the quality of the trainers.
Zenfotec is offering the 24/7 query resolution and you can raise a ticket with the dedicated support team anytime. You can avail the email support for all your queries. In the event of your query not getting resolved through email we can also arrange one-to-one sessions with the trainers. You would be glad to know that you can contact Zenfotec support even after completion of the training. We also do not put a limit on the number of tickets you can raise when it comes to query resolution and doubt clearance.
Zenfotec offers the self-paced training to those who want to learn at their own pace. This training also affords you the benefit of query resolution through email, one-on-one sessions with trainers, round the clock support and access to the learning modules or LMS for lifetime. Also you get the latest version of the course material at no added cost. The Zenfotec self-paced training is 75% lesser priced compared to the online instructor-led training. If you face any problems while learning we can always arrange a virtual live class with the trainers as well.
Zenfotec actively provides placement assistance to all learners who have successfully completed the training. For this we are exclusively tied-up with over 80 top MNCs from around the world. This way you can be placed in outstanding organizations like Sony, Ericsson, TCS, Mu Sigma, Standard Chartered, Cognizant, Cisco, among other equally great enterprises. We also help you with the job interview and résumé preparation part as well.
You can definitely make the switch from self-paced to online instructor-led training by simply paying the extra amount and joining the next batch of the training which shall be notified to you specifically.
Once you complete the Zenfotec training program along with all the real-world projects, quizzes and assignments and upon scoring at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam; you will be awarded the Zenfotec verified certification. This certificate is very well recognized in Zenfotec affiliate organizations which include over 80 top MNCs from around the world which are also part of the Fortune 500 list of companies.