What Is SAP SD?
The SAP Selling and Distribution module has been gaining steady popularity in the marketing and supply management world as it has proved to be one of the best solutions to the selling and distribution challenges faced by most large enterprises. SAP Sales and Distribution is an important module of SAP system and handles all the processes of order to delivery. SAP SD execute the business processes used in selling, shipping, and billing of products and services.
Why opt for The SAP SD Courses?
You must be thinking that “why SAP SD?”. Well, here are the answers to choose our SAP SD training course. Leading industries and organizations are using SAP SD for monitoring their institution’s order to delivery process. It is also known that an SAP SD certified professional earns more than any other professional who is trained in several other technologies. Career perspective, the next level is to upgrade to SAP S4HANA Simple Logistics. The pre-requisite to learn SAP S4HANA Simple Logistics is to have good knowledge on SAP SD, as 70% of the concepts remains the same. Our training program will help you to grab one of those high-esteemed SAP SD jobs easily and prepare you for the future opportunities. So, if you are someone who is very passionate about your career growth then this SAP SD Power User training program will help you to:
- Prepare for the SAP SD Power User certification exams.
- Become a professional SAP SD and a certified Power User consultant.
- Learn SAP SD in classroom or online.
The training program will also expose you to the following benefits:
- If you are not aware of the average SAP SD salary, then you must know that it is $120,000 P.A.
- The market share of SAP SD is 3.3%
- Major leaders of top industries are now turning towards SAP SD. A few of the big names involve Accenture, Tata Technologies, Reliance Industries, and many more.
- The SAP SD course will make you capable of better handling of company accounts and will offer you a highly advanced approach to financial transaction reporting.
Who can learn?
To begin with this SAP SD Power User training, there are no mandatory prerequisites that you should qualify for. But yes, as per the job opportunities, the people who belong to this following background will definitely be benefited from this SAP SD course:
- Anyone who is a B.A. or B. Com, BBA, MBA – Sales/Marketing graduate, MTech.
- Sales or Marketing Professionals.
- Anyone from Customer Relationship Management background.
About Our SAP SD Power User Training
Zenfotec’ s professional trainers are SAP SD certified experts and are experienced in real-time projects. This SAP SD module is designed for job-oriented candidate who will be focusing on the industry ready curriculum from the starting of the training program. Once the candidate registers themselves for this SAP SD Power User Program, the registered candidate will have the access to SAP Learning Hub and SAP ECC server access for 3 months. The SAP PP course will be completed within regular classes and in weekend training classes. You can also opt for our fast track training program (over 5 hours daily).
With recorded video training, the registered participant will be having an advantage of learning about SAP SD at your own convenience. The recorded videos are a contribution of highly professional and certified SAP SD consultants. The registered candidate will get SAP SD forums and email support for the 365 days of the year. Besides that, by paying a nominal token amount, the candidate will also get priority certification support and sessions from multiple instructors.
Apart from that, we are also into Corporate Training so that any organization can train their own employees to work with their best efforts. For corporate training, we provide both in-class and online training. The SAP SD training will help in enhancing and sharpening the skills of an employee. We will ensure that your employees get the latest technological advancements in their own fields of expertise.
Key Features of SAP SD Power User Training
Our SAP SD training will offer:
- Real-time approach.
- Professional certified trainers.
- 24/7 access to our digital library.
- Industry based SAP SD course content.
- Certification related SAP SD training material.
- Lifetime access to recorded SAP SD videos.
- Practical SAP SD training.
- Instant support.
- Reasonable SAP SD training fees.