About Tableau Training and Certification Course
This Zenfotec Tableau certification training program will help you learn Tableau and get you up to work on the concepts of data visualization with a firm understanding of the Tableau architecture. You will be well-versed in the concepts of filters, parameters, graphs, maps, table calculation and dashboards. You will gain further expertise in data blending, data aggregation and R connectivity with Tableau in this Tableau course.
What will you learn in this Tableau training course?
- Introduction to the Tableau architecture
- Working with Tableau dashboard
- Implementing data blending and aggregation
- Data visualization and real-time analytics
- Tableau generated fields and special fields
- Connecting Tableau with R
- Deploying R scripts on Tableau
- Data connections for organizing data
- Tableau graphs, reports and calculations
Who should take up this Tableau training course?
- Data Scientists, Business Intelligence Professionals and Testing Professionals
- Statisticians, Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Data Visualization Analysts and Functional Experts
- Graduates and Professionals looking to move into the analytics domain
What are the prerequisites for learning Tableau?
There are no prerequisites for taking up this Tableau certification training course.
Why should you learn Tableau online training?
- Worldwide Business Intelligence and Analytics Market to grow to $22.8 billion in next 2 years – Gartner.
- Tableau is in the Leaders quadrant in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI for fourth year – Gartner
- Average Tableau salaries are 77% higher than those for all other job profiles – indeed.com
Tableau is by far one of the best Business Intelligence tools available in the market today. After completing the Zenfotec Tableau reporting training course, you will able to better analyze your business and develop highly insightful information.
Find Tableau Training in Other Regions
Bangalore, Melbourne, Chicago, Hyderabad, San Francisco, London, New York, Toronto, India, Pune, Noida, Kolkata, Houston, Gurgaon, Delhi, Dallas, Coimbatore, Chennai, Atlanta, Singapore, Sydney, Mumbai, Dubai, Jersey, Los Angeles and San Jose